Relax with friends in the elegant dining area seating 10, swim laps in the private swimming pool and embrace the tranquillity of this secluded Beach House retreat.
Generously proportioned and designed in a light and airy open-plan pavilion style, the central living area opens to panoramic views of the Coral Sea and Whitsunday Islands.
- private 12-metre infinity-edge swimming pool
- private furnished sundeck and terrace
- separate lounge room
- dining room seats 10
- separate king bedroom
- separate stone bathroom with bath and separate shower
- guesthouse with private deck and king or twin bed and private ensuite bathroom
- kitchenette with kettle to make tea and coffee
- gourmet mini bar
- STD/ISD telephone
- broadband internet access
- flat-screen TV with complimentary movies on demand
- iron and ironing board
- in-room safe
- central heating, air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- non-smoking rooms
- two-seater buggy (Drivers Licence required)
- on-island transfers
- exclusive to guests over 16 years
The equally beautiful focal point of this luxury accommodation is the 12-metre infinity-edge swimming pool running along the length of the entertaining and dining areas.
The pavilion’s spacious bedroom leads directly to the pool and sundeck, and has a luxuriously appointed stone bathroom with bath and separate shower.
qualia’s polished timber, dappled light and subtle decor also feature in the adjoining guest pavilion at qualia Beach House. Sleeping two in king or twin beds, the comfortable guesthouse has an ensuite and private deck.
From $4000 per room per night