Relax and unwind in a sun-filled Leeward Pavilion, creatively designed to celebrate the Whitsundays’ legendary sunsets.
Southwest-facing, the freestanding Leeward Pavilions provide Hamilton Island luxury accommodation in Australian tropical island style.
- private furnished sundeck
- luxurious king bed
- separate lounge area
- stone ensuite bathroom with bath and separate shower
- gourmet mini bar
- STD/ISD telephone
- broadband internet access
- flat-screen TV with complimentary movies on demand
- iron and ironing board
- in-room safe
- central heating, air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- non-smoking rooms
- two-seater buggy (Drivers Licence required)
- on-island transfers
- exclusive to guests over 16 years
Louvers allow the sea breeze to flow through, and the comfortable lounge area leads to a private sundeck shaded by Eucalypts. Cool polished floors and timber details, a subtle colour palette and stylish decor, create a uniquely relaxed beach house ambience.
From $1100 per room per night