Shaded by Eucalypts, the Windward Pavilions’ breezy louver windows, polished timber floors and floor-to-ceiling glass provide a uniquely Australian hideaway.
- private infinity-edge plunge pool
- private furnished sundeck
- separate lounge room leading onto the deck
- separate bedroom with king or twin beds
- separate stone bathroom with bath and separate shower
- gourmet mini bar
- STD/ISD telephone
- broadband internet access
- flat-screen TV with complimentary movies on demand
- iron and ironing board
- in-room safe
- central heating, air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- non-smoking rooms
- two-seater buggy (Drivers Licence required)
- on-island transfers
- exclusive to guests over 16 years
Wake to the breathtaking views of the Coral Sea outside your window, then step from the beautifully appointed living room onto the north-facing sundeck to bathe in the private infinity-edged pool.
Freestanding and spacious, with expansive waterfront views, the Hamilton Island luxury accommodation provided by the Windward Pavilions at qualia have a sunny northern aspect and provide four times the living space of a standard hotel room.
From $1700 per room per night